Since its inception, Birch Consulting Group have worked on a number of projects and training for a range of clients, from multi nationals to SMEs, both across Australia and internationally.
Recent assignments include:
- Developing and delivering a mentoring program for an oil MNC. Chosen by this client to work with the Australasian senior leadership team on developing their leadership profile, conduct numerous coaching and training assignments and various other ad hoc projects.
- Acting as the external HR adviser and coach to a Melbourne law firm – providing coaching to partners and the associates prior to becoming partners.
- Providing executive coaching to CEOs, executives and senior managers. Assignments have included successfully coaching a senior manager to achieve promotion to Director in one of the “Big 4” accounting firms.
- Facilitating programs in China and Singapore for a multinational oil company on Consulting Skills, Conflict Management, Team Leadership and Persuasion and Influencing.
- Facilitating Career Coaching for Managers workshops for 60 managers from a Melbourne based pharmaceutical company.
- For over 7 years have provided executive coaching support to a number of managers based in Dubai and Oman. In addition, I have run numerous leadership and management session in person. Topics range from Time Management, Leadership, Setting Objectives, Delegation, MBTI, Leading Changes to Mentoring and Influencing and Persuasion.
- Ran Leadership, Team Effectiveness and Change Management Training for the Asia Pacific leadership team of a multinational manufacturing company, including delivering 360 degree feedback to each of the team including the CEO
- Designed and facilitated mentoring programs for several clients to launch the program, educate both mentors and mentees, and optimise the chances of the programs’ success.
- Developed and ran lunchtime training sessions for the Women at Work group of an insurance company both in Melbourne and Sydney. Topics covered were Personal Effectiveness, Networking, Assertive Communication, Emotional Intelligence, Influencing and Persuasion, Personal Resilience, Managing Upwards and Communicating with Confidence.
- Designed and delivered workshops for the partners, managers and consultants of an accountancy practice. Workshops ranged from a 2-day Leadership Essentials program to a series of half day workshops on MBTI, Leadership and Motivation, Coaching Skills, Stepping Up to Managers and Stress and Time Management.
- For an English based charity supporting the accountancy profession, ran workshops in Melbourne, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Topics included Personal Effectiveness, Boost Your Resilience, Career Mapping, Emotional Intelligence, Job Search Skills, Leading a Resilient Team, Managing Difficult Situations, Networking and Persuasion and Influencing Skills.
- During COVID-19 pandemic, designed and ran webinars on Working Remotely Tips and Keeping Your Staff Motivated, Engaged, Productive and Safe. In addition, facilitated group coaching sessions virtually.